highest new entry this week is that mika lad. it got to like 70 something, even though its a re release and its not actually out until next week, its doing alright. having listened to nothing but italo disco since the new year, i made this ham fisted attempt at it. lot of repetition on this song, based around 4 key themes:
playing with fire
no, i dont think its ridiculous in the slightest. took me two attempts to get the vocal because i pissed myself reading the lyrics the first time. have to maintain some level of professionalnesses. i basically just took the keyboard line and bassline. from the intro and rocked it minimal style. was quite tempted to slip into a bit of dave gahan.
thats the last time i use that phrase, ever.
a new year is upon us, and so ill put forward a few top 5s because everyone is doing it.
TOP 5 SINGLES THIS YEAR
1. SUGABABES- ABOUT YOU NOW
2. LEONA LEWIS- BLEEDING LOVE
3. TIMBALAND 50 AND THE LADS- AYO TECHNOLOGY
4. TIMBALAND- THE WAY I ARE OR WHATEVER IT WAS CALLED
5. SEAN KINGSTON IS BRILLIANT- BEATIFUL GIRLD
TOP 5 ALBUMS BECAUSE I DIDNT BUY POP ALBUMS BECAUSE SINGLES ARE TOTALL EXPNSIVE AND ITS PRETTY MUCH ALL FROM PITCHFORK OK
1. ANIMAL COLLECTIVE- STRAWBERRY JAM
2. OF MONTREAL- HISSING FAUNA, ARE YOU THE DESTROYER?
3. YEASAYER- ALL HOUR CYMBALS
4. LIFE WITHOUT BUILDINGS- LIVE AT THE ANNANDALE HOTEL
5. LES SAVY FAV- LETS STAY FRIENDS
TOP 5 ADVERTS FROM THE HITTS
1. THAT ONE WITH THE CAR AND THAT SONG IN
2. CLUB LAND ADVERT ( EXTENDED MIXX)
3. BOOTY LUV PROMOTIONAL VIDEO FOR THEIR ALBUM BOOTY LUV
4. NEWTON FALKNER / NICKLEBACK ADVERTS ( THIS WAS TOO CCLOSE TO CALL
5. WHY ARENT THERE AS MANY PHONE ADVERTS IT UPSETS ME
oh, the songs here. CLICK ME ON